Care Worker in Japan
In these difficult times, many Filipinos are looking for better opportunities abroad. If you are one of them, you need to be very careful in choosing the right company to process your papers. There are many illegal recruiters who will promise you the moon but will only end up cheating you. This is why you need to choose a licensed and accredited company like Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
Uniplan is a POEA-licensed land-based recruitment agency with more than 25 years of experience in the industry. We offer job placement services for Filipino workers who want to work abroad. We have processed the paperwork for thousands of OFWs, and we have an excellent track record. Our long list of satisfied clients is a testament to our dedication to quality service.
When you come to Uniplan, you can be sure that you are in good hands. We will walk you through every step of the process and make sure that all your documents are in order. We will also provide pre-deployment orientation to prepare you for your work abroad. We want to make sure that you are well informed and equipped with the necessary skills before you leave the country.
Duties of Care Worker
As a care worker in Japan, your duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Providing professional nursing care for elderly, disabled, or terminally ill patients
2. Assisting patients with their activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, eating, and using the toilet
3. Giving medication to patients as prescribed by their physician
4. Checking patients’ vital signs such as blood pressure and temperature
5. Documenting patients’ medical histories and condition
6. Providing emotional support to patients and their families
7. Collaborating with other members of the healthcare team such as physicians and nurses
8. Completing necessary paperwork and documentation
9. Transporting patients to and from appointments
10. Performing light housekeeping duties such as changing bed linens and tidying up the patients’ rooms
11. Preparing meals for patients according to their dietary needs and restrictions
12. Assisting with rehabilitative exercises.
Qualifications for Care Worker
- 3 years (s) of working experience is required.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- With a pro-metric exam caregiver and at least N4
Principal/Employer: SOCIAL WELFARE CORP
Principal/Employer Address: 50
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply for Care Worker
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3Ekh9iy and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
AGENCY OFFICE ADDRESS
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4118972; 9118548; 09175588832; 09175588834 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is located at Ground Floor & Second Floor, No.302 J.P. Rizal St., Quezon City, Philippines.